Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And they lived happily ever after


Well, it's been two years since Matt and I tied the knot. So much has happened since then, it's hard to believe. I'm so blessed to have Matt as my husband. He is the sweetest, most patient man that I know, and I love him so much. Not to mention, he is the best dad to Maddie. Marriage is hard work, but most definitely worth the work.

This year we went to dinner at MacCool's, which is an Irish pub in Layton. The food was very good, and so were the drinks! Here's to another year of happiness.












6 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was so much fun and you looked so beautiful in your wedding gown!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm glad you guys got to go out for a fun night! =)

Alicia said...

Happy anniversary....what was the day? Its so hard to keep track of everyones dates! Was it the 9th? Anyhow, I am glad you guys had a good time! I love Macools sweet potato fries...they are so good! Anyhow, I will see youon Friday at the game!

Britni said...

Yeah! So much fun. I love the pictures. I'll have to try McCools, I've heard good things...

The Hodsons said...

Sam! This is Sara (Scott) here. I found your blog on Lindsay's page. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! And you have a sweet little baby too! I'm glad to find you on here and see that you are doing great. If you don't mind i want to add you to my links.

Melissa Hirschi said...

Happy Anniversary!

We have a MacCools Pub here in Salt Lake. I really liked their meatloaf. Can't believe that was two years ago. Time goes by fast. :)