Friday, August 29, 2008

i am me

i am: a happy person
i am: a mother
i know: that everything happens for a reason
i want: to finish school
i dislike: when people are late
i miss: highschool (at times)
i fear: losing a loved one
i feel: tired from not sleeping last night
i hear: silence, Madelyn is asleep
i smell: my Lacoste Pink perfume
i crave: a diet Coke
i usually: exercise each day
i search: for good deals at the mall
i regret: nothing
i love: my husband Matt, beautiful daughter Maddie, and my fam
i care: that I always do my best
i always: tuck Madelyn in at night
i worry: not much. It never helps, and just adds stress to your life.
i am not: a runner
i remember: my wedding day June 9,2008
i believe: there is good in everyone
i dance: whenever I get the urge
i sing: in the car and shower
i don't always: agree with other's choices
i argue: with Matt
i write: on my blog religiously
i win: Poker
i lose: at badmitton
i wish: i could travel more
i never: have received an F in school
i listen: to all kinds of music
i don't understand: how people can move away from home, I couldn't do it!
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of failure
i need: to talk on the phone with my family daily
i forget: on a regular basis
i am happy: with my life

I challenge Jenn Connor, and Becky Flitton to do this!

0 comments: