Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home





As most of you know, we have moved BACK into our house, which we just moved out of a month ago. Our lives has been so crazy this last little while, but I think we are finally settled. We just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone who helped us with the two moves: Eric (who helped both times,what a guy!), Trav (who found time between his flights), Roger (who gave up precious hours of boating), Chad (with his Bronco, which pulled the trailer,both times!) and of course the grandparents who helped out with Maddie. We love you all, and couldn't have done it without your help!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

HEY! It is probably nice for you to be home! I am sure the moving wasn't very fun though!:( I guess I will see you tonight at Lagoon...whahoo!

Robyn Maughan said...

Home sweet home is nice. Sorry we didn't help you move. I'm not much help and my Matt was working. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Count us in and I will bring a pot of my father in law's awesome chili!