Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our Sweet Maddie












Madelyn Kay Tobias was born on March 13, 2008. She was 7lbs. 12 oz.,and 21 inches long. I have no idea how all of that was scrunched up inside of me!
We were all so excited to welcome her to the family. Maddie is so much fun, and she is teaching us so much. She LOVES to eat, and is getting to be such a chub!Matt and her watch ESPN each morning, so she can start learning about the sports world (especially the Broncos). She is starting to smile now, and is getting her own little personality. There is no doubt that she is a princess, but overall she is a very good baby.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

YEAH SAMMY! I was just thinking about you while I was looking at blogs today...thinking you really need to start one now that you have a little one! I am so excited! That fish is freakin' huge!

Hollie said...

I am so happy that you started a blog! These pictures are so cute!

Lindsay said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad you started a blog! Now we can see cute pictures of Maddie since we don't get to see each other much anymore!

Melissa Hirschi said...

Hurray! I'm glad you're blogging now. I love your pictures of your whole family. Soo cute!

Robyn Maughan said...

Hooray for a blog!! I must have typed it wrong. I couldn't get it to work for a while so you'll have to disregard my email. I am so glad we can keep in touch this way. I love the picts of you guys. So precious

Sharstin said...

I am so glad you started a blog--now we can see cute Maddie often =)

Britni said...

I love the pics! I am so glad you started blogging...it gets a bit addicting!