Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Ball

Fall is definitely football time in our household. My side of the family are huge Notre Dame fans, and then Matt is of course for Denver. Both teams haven't lost a game yet! I think Maddie is good luck. We have a Notre Dame cheerleading outfit that she wears for the games, that's so dang cute (pics will be coming soon)! She is getting used to the "football spirit", which includes: screaming, swearing, cheering, and flying objects. I figure it's best to get her used to it while she's young! GO FOOTBALL!

3 comments:

Britni said...

I love college football! We are really getting "buckeye fever!" Hope your teams continue to do well.

Brian Heiser said...

Matt how much did you have to pay the ref to throw the broncos game? Sam I have to give the fighting irish props they have been doing good....BYU will do even better! See ya tonight.

Robyn Maughan said...

You guys and you football, so much fun. My family has never been too into sports. It was good to see you guys can't wait for Halloween!