Thursday, September 4, 2008

Umm... sHe's a giRL


So,Maddie is a little behind in the hair-growing department. She is getting some fuzz on top, and has the darling mullet in the back, which is an auburn color. It never fails, when we go out somewhere, and I don't put her bow on her, someone calls her a boy.

Today, she was even wearing a peach Onesie, and a lady said, "What a good-looking little boy!". Instead of making her feel dumb, I just said "thanks", and vowed that we won't go ANYWHERE in the future without a bow. I'm sure you other moms can feel my pain.

I have been making bows since before I had Maddie, and sell them as part of a little side business. I have to thank Lindsay for getting me started on them, it's one of my favorite hobbies!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those bows are so cute sam! I really would like to sell mine as well... I just have never gotten around to doing it! It is a fun hobby =)

Hollie said...

I had Brianna in a pink dress and someone called her a boy! People are funny!

The Hodsons said...

Those bows are so adorable! When I have a little girl you totally have to make me some!

Sharstin said...

those bows are darling! she looks so cute in her baptism dress, and how priceless is that swim suit pict!

Robyn Maughan said...

Hopefully I will have a girl and be able to buy some from you or even have you teach me how to make them. And I would never suspect her as a boy. Some people aren't just very bright!

The Flitton's said...

Everyone thinks my boys are girls if that makes you feel better. Maybe that's why Connor has grown to love pink and purple so much? It drives me crazy, too.

Amy said...

Hey Sam! I am glad you found me, I didn't know you had a blog. Isn't it so fun? Maddie is sooo cute, I love the pic with her in the little swim suit with all those fabulous rolls. Definetly put me on your list and I will put you on mine!